Founders Federal Credit Union helps our members attain their financial goals. Our innovative services, convenient locations, and friendly employees are dedicated to our members and their financial future. Founders Federal Credit Union is strongly committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our members. We realize our outstanding, dedicated employees make it all happen.
Do you have customer service, call center or collections experience and looking for a 4 day work week? If so, this position may be the right fit for you! The ideal candidate will comfortable and efficient in answering incoming and making outbound calls regarding members' past due loans. We are looking for an individual who is punctual, courteous, able to follow procedures with a high attention to detail and has a desire to learn. Individual must be able to work on-site at our back office operations center in Rock Hill, SC. Remote work is not available.
The Loss Control Specialist will gain member contact on delinquent loan accounts, negotiate repayment to bring accounts current, initiate appropriate action, and maintain accurate records. Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish is a plus, but not required.
Don't meet all of the requirements below? We would still love to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review status of delinquent accounts and initiate collection actions.
- Prepare correspondence on delinquent accounts; phone contact with members and cosigners based on collection queue/production goals.
- Utilized credit union collection software to monitor accounts to determine if payment has been received as promised and follow-up, if necessary.
- Skip-trace accounts according to established credit union policies and procedures.
- Initiate repossession recommendations to management following established business practices.
- Initiate foreclosure recommendations to management following established business practices.
- Initiate charge-off recommendations to management following established business practices.
- Must have good working knowledge of credit union collection policies and procedures, state and federal laws governing collection practices, and NCUA rules and regulations.
- Compliance with applicable statutes and regulations including, but not limited to, BSA, and the FDCPA business module.
- Maintain acceptable call quality as determined by the Management staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
The Loss Control Specialist must have a high school education and be self-motivated. Good oral and written communication skills are necessary to deal effectively with members. Previous collection experience is desired.
Monday-off, Tuesday - Thursday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
End of Month: Monday-off, Tuesday 4 p.m. – 9 p.m., Wednesday – Friday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
There is flexibility for your day off to vary each week depending on the availability of the department & demands of the business.
The Loss Control Specialist, an hourly paid position, will additionally have an opportunity to earn a monthly incentive based on performance goals. We proudly offer competitive income and comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits provided include the following:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance, available on first day of employment
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications - Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program
A pre-employment drug screening, background screening, reference check and credit check will be required.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Job Function : General
Contact Info : HR@foundersfcu.com
Expiration Date : 12/31/2024