Founders Federal Credit Union helps our members attain their financial goals. Our innovative services, convenient locations, and friendly employees are dedicated to our members and their financial future. Founders Federal Credit Union is strongly committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our members. We realize our outstanding, dedicated employees make it all happen.
Are you an IT Project Manager with a keen ability to understand processes within the financial industry? If so, this position may be the right fit for you! Founders is searching for a dedicated individual with project management or project coordinator experience to join our Technical Project team as an IT Technical Facilitator located on site at our Corporate Headquarters in Lancaster, SC.
The IT Technical Facilitator is responsible for helping teams throughout the organization work together, understanding their common objectives, and plan how to achieve these objectives during meetings or discussions while remaining neutral in the discussions.
The IT Technical Facilitator will actively facilitate IT technical meetings with the business and cross organizational team members.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand the goals of the business to facilitate interactions with the business and technical resources during analysis, requirements gathering and other initiatives.
- Work with team members and facilitate the interactions associated with the custom development items with the business, negotiating attainable completion dates based on priorities and resource constraints.
- Ability to understand the processes within the various areas of Information Technology and the organization.
- Follow good meeting practices, keep a clear record of meeting agenda and time.
- Promote an understanding of business processes and requirements within the IT team.
- Facilitating projects assigned to the team from business owners and Information Technology.
- Comply with Founders’ policies and procedures, as well applicable laws, regulations, and statutes issued by federal agencies such as NCUA and FFIEC, including, but not limited to, GLB and BSA. Employees have legal and regulatory obligations to respect and protect the privacy of information and its integrity and confidentiality.
- All other duties as assigned.
The IT Technical Facilitator must have a minimum of five years’ work experience as a technical project coordinator, preferably within a financial institution.
Additional requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science or information systems is preferred.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft products is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team, building rapport, and trust with team members.
- Be able to work under time constraints and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong listening skills including the ability to paraphrase; draw people out; balance participation; and make space for quite group members.
- Ability to obtain designation for Certified Professional Facilitator (CFA) within three years and a Certified Master Facilitator within five years.
- Follow the asset management lifecycle process and procedures to support the efforts in maintaining an accurate and efficient configuration management inventory.
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Incident Response teams defined in the Incident Response Plan.
Due to the nature of project deadlines, system update requirements and end of period processing schedules, evening and weekend work will be required based on the demands of the department.
As the IT Technical Facilitator, you will receive a competitive income and comprehensive benefits package. Benefits provided include the following:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications - Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program
A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, consumer credit investigation, and previous employer reference check will be required. EOE
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Job Function : General
Contact Info : HR@foundersfcu.com
Expiration Date : 12/31/2024