Founders Federal Credit Union helps our members attain their financial goals. Our innovative services, convenient locations, and friendly employees are dedicated to our members and their financial future. Founders Federal Credit Union is strongly committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our members. We realize our outstanding, dedicated employees make it all happen.
Do you have experience coordinating and tracking resolution of problems within a technical environment? If so, this position may be the right fit for you! We are in search of an Incident and Problem Coordinator located at our Corporate Headquarters in Lancaster, SC. The Incident & Problem Coordinator is responsible for leading the Incident and Problem Management processes. This role owns coordinating and tracking timely resolution of problems from assessment to closure by taking ownership, driving root cause analysis tasks, and following up on completion of action items. The role also owns ensuring incidents are handled in accordance to agreed SLAs and acting as an escalation point to coordinate resolutions of major incidents.
Don't meet all of the requirements below? We would still love to hear from you!
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident and problem management processes and procedures.
- Oversight of incident management and coordination, standardization, and leadership of all major incident and problem management activities.
- Collaborate with the Service Desk on recurring incidents to identify root causes, create repeatable troubleshooting mythologies, and to ensure the problem management process is initiated as necessary.
- Prepare KPI’s and trend reports for use in the incident, major incident, and problem management processes.
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics for incident and problem management.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process or documentation improvement.
- Define and document metrics to judge efficiency and effectiveness of Incident Management Processes.
- Collaborate with the support and operations teams to ensure that all incident protocols are diligently followed.
- Provide a central point for coordination of high priority incidents that arise in all environments.
- Establish and orchestrate bridge calls for high priority and major incidents with an emphasis on restoring service to users as quickly as possible and facilitating troubleshooting efforts toward resolution.
- Facilitate post incident reviews and create post incident review documents as necessary.
- Review change ticket data to analyze incident impact.
- Collaborate with the support and operations teams to ensure that all problem protocols are diligently followed
- Facilitate the prioritization of all open problems.
- Review incident data to identify potential problem tickets and enrich existing problem tickets.
- Prepare status reports to inform all relevant parties on the status of problem resolution.
- Maintain a knowledge and understand the roles and responsibilities of the Incident Response team defined in the Incident Response Plan.
- Comply with Founders’ policies and procedures, as well applicable laws, regulations, and statutes issued by federal agencies such as NCUA and FFIEC, including, but not limited to, GLB and BSA.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
The Incident & Problem Coordinator must be technically creative in leveraging the boundaries of existing assets and personnel to improve service on time and in scope. They must also have outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills for gathering and analyzing data in a rapidly changing environment. In addition, they should demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, deal effectively with others, coordinate multiple activities and prioritize conflicting demands to assist with the department’s expected service level agreements (SLA). They must be able to clearly articulate an understanding of Problem, Incident, and Change Management Processes.
A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience with service management tools and processes is preferred. A bachelor’s degree or comparable experience working in a Service Management environment is required. Due to the nature of Information Technology and Service Management, evening and weekend work may be required. ITIL Certification is required within 3 years.
Due to the critical nature of data security, each employee has the responsibility to protect company data. Employees have legal and regulatory obligations to respect and protect the privacy of information and its integrity and confidentiality. Guidance is contained in the company information security policies. Violations of policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Adhere to the principle of least privilege to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to critical systems or sensitive data by maintaining account permissions to accounts, processes and programs only required to do the job assigned.
Benefits provided include the following:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications - Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Job Function : General
Contact Info : HR@foundersfcu.com
Expiration Date : 12/31/2024