Founders Federal Credit Union helps our members attain their financial goals. Our innovative services, convenient locations, and friendly employees are dedicated to our members and their financial future. Founders Federal Credit Union is strongly committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our members. We realize our outstanding, dedicated employees make it all happen.
Do you have customer service or cash handling experience and in search for a long-term career? If so, this position may be the right fit for you! We are in search of an enthusiastic individual who is motivated by learning new concepts and continual interaction with others. The ideal candidate will be courteous, professional, have a positive attitude, and will be dependable.
Individual must be have reliable transportation with the ability to work on-site. Initial training as well as supplemental training will be completed at a training center in Lancaster, SC or Rock Hill, SC.
Don't meet all of the requirements below? We would still love to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Teller must possess the ability to handle all types of transactions in order to service members of the credit union in their financial matters. This includes processing deposits, withdrawals, inquiries, cashing checks, etc., in a fast, friendly and accurate manner.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain individual cash box.
- Perform computer transactions for members according to procedures set forth in the Teller manual.
- Supply members with information on interest rates, savings accounts, certificates, or any services offered by the credit union.
- Be courteous and make a concentrated effort to recognize each member on sight.
- Sell our services and compare them with other financial institutions.
- Handle the complex accounts of credit union members accurately.
- Open new accounts and process payroll deductions.
- Compliance with applicable statutes and regulations including, but not limited to, BSA.
- All other duties as assigned.
Previous cash handling/teller experience desired. The Teller must have a high school education, be able to type, and operate a PC and calculator. The candidate must have the ability to gain significant knowledge of all credit union services, including the cash policy, loan policy, security program, certificate program, etc.
Candidate must be available Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Benefits provided include the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications - Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program
A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, consumer credit investigation, and previous employer reference check will be required.
Education Level : High School
Job Function : General
Contact Info : HR@foundersfcu.com
Expiration Date : 12/31/2024