The Business Development Office will cultivate new and maintain existing Business Partner relationships with Founders Federal Credit Union to increase penetration of usage and service offerings. Serve as liaison between credit union and Business Partners throughout Lancaster, Chester, Monroe, and Chesterfield Market areas. Will work independently, however reports directly to the Director of Business Development.
- Coordinate, schedule, and manage Employee signups and orientations. Conduct presentations to employees of Business Partners.
- Prospect, contact and visit prospective Business Partners to present information on available services and benefits the Credit Union offers.
- Ability to follow-up on a pipeline of prospective Business Partners along with identifying quality Business Partners for FFCU.
- Educate Business Partner contacts about new services, promotions, and enrollment procedures via telephone, site visits, letters, emails, and direct mail campaigns. Provide supplies as needed.
- Work with Director of Business Development to provide current information on a continual basis to Business Partners. Create and implement a strategic sales plan in conjunction with the Director of Business Development to develop new business relationships and track results.
- Work with Marketing to develop and prepare customized marketing materials and solicitations when needed.
- Assist with events and promotions to increase membership.
- Actively participate in civic organizations and community events representing Founders Federal Credit Union and take advantage of all networking opportunities in the region.
- Maintain current SEG Management database, including contacts, activity, and prospective companies.
- Provide clerical assistance to Director of Business Development as needed.
- Comply with Founders’ policies and procedures, as well applicable laws, regulations, and statutes issued by federal agencies such as NCUA and FFIEC, including, but not limited to, GLB and BSA. Employees have legal and regulatory obligations to respect and protect the privacy of information and its integrity and confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires an associate degree or three years sales experience. Sales experience required; knowledge of credit union industry is preferred.
- Positive attitude and highly personable.
- Strong communication skills; must be a confident and persuasive public speaker.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to manage priorities and balance multiple projects.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, computer skills, including some database experience.
- Must be well-organized, able to meet deadlines, and follow through on details with minimum of supervision.
- Must display professional appearance and manner.
- Must be able to work with branch staff and other departments to schedule business partner events.
- Must exhibit flexibility in work schedule as some business partners may require presentations or sign-ups at hours other than 8 am – 5 pm.
As the Business Development Officer, you will receive a competitive income and comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits provided include the following:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- ShortLong-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications - Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Job Function : General
Contact Info : HR@foundersfcu.com
Expiration Date : 12/31/2024