Founders Federal Credit Union helps our members attain their financial goals. Our innovative services, convenient locations, and friendly employees are dedicated to our members and their financial future. Founders Federal Credit Union is strongly committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our members. We realize our outstanding, dedicated employees make it all happen.
Do you have experience with disaster recovery planning and IT crisis management? If so, this position may be the right fit for you! The ideal candidate will be able to develop and implement new plans and ideas as well as train on existing efforts. The Business Continuity Coordinator will work directly with the business owners and recovery teams to develop recovery plans. Individual must be available to work on-site at our Corporate Headquarters in Lancaster, SC.
With minimal supervision, the Business Continuity Coordinator administers and facilitates all business continuity planning activities. The coordinator is expected to interact with critical business units and vendors for the purpose of planning, directing, and maintaining the business continuity effort.
Don't meet all of the requirements below? We would still love to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Business Continuity Coordinator will be responsible for developing an effective BCP program, including disaster recovery planning and IT crisis management, which enables business and technology operations to plan, exercise and effectively recover from business disruptions.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with business owners and recovery teams to develop recovery plans.
- Schedule and conduct Business Impact Analyst (BIA) interviews with business units.
- Maintain a prioritized BIA and risk assessment summary.
- Update and maintain the recovery plans as system and infrastructural changes are made.
- Coordinate routine updates to the detailed information supporting the Business Continuity procedures including contact lists, personnel assignments, hardware and software specifications, network diagrams, inventory lists, etc.
- Manage access and training to the business continuity management system.
- Design and lead recovery plan testing and tabletop exercises with recovery teams.
- Coordinate the annual Core disaster recovery test.
- Ensure disaster recovery testing is documented and complete, tracking any follow-up items from testing.
- Coordinate the training of all employees regarding their roles and responsibilities in the business continuity process.
- Ensure that all technical components of the BCP are successfully tested periodically or whenever significant changes are made to those components. Plans and coordinate at least one simulation exercise annually. Document the results of all tests and exercises and make any recommended enhancements to the business continuity plan.
- Provide 24-hour support for any emergency which may require activation of all or part of the BCP. If activation is required, the coordinator assists management and the business units as requested.
- Maintain continuing education and training in BCP.
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Incident Response teams defined in the Incident Response Plan.
- Due to the critical nature of data security, each employee has the responsibility to protect company data. Employees have legal and regulatory obligations to respect and protect the privacy of information and its integrity and confidentiality. Guidance is contained in the company information security policies. Violations of policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
- Comply with Founders’ policies and procedures, as well applicable laws, regulations, and statutes issued by federal agencies such as NCUA and FFIEC, including, but not limited to, GLB and BSA.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required or 4 years of experience in business continuity planning or disaster recovery.
- The Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) certification is required within 24 months of hire.
- Individual must be proficient with Microsoft Office products and have a comfort level in working with different software packages.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated experience working independently or in a team and/or project environment.
Due to the nature of outages, maintenance, project deadlines and implementation schedules, the capacity to work evening and weekend hours, as well as being on-call, will be required. In most instances, these after-hour schedules will be known in advance.
Candidate must be available Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm
As the Business Continuity Coordinator, you will receive a competitive income and comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits provided include the following:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications - Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program
A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, consumer credit investigation, and previous employer reference check will be required.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Job Function : Marketing
Contact Info : HR@foundersfcu.com
Expiration Date : 12/31/2024